Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
Nothing is better than unicorns, except maybe unicorn poop toaster pastry tarts.
Unicorn Poop Toaster Pastry Tarts Recipe
They are fun, tasty and super colorful. It’s an excellent way to start the day or grab for a snack plus you control the ingredients!
Unicorn Poop Toaster Pastry Tarts
Nothing is more fun than a unicorn, except maybe a colorful Unicorn Poop Toaster Pastry Tart.
- 1 package of pie crust
- 1 jar of strawberry jam or your choice of filling
- Pink, purple, green, yellow and blue gel colors
- Rolling pin
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper, cut to fit the baking sheet
- Split the pie crust into 5 parts
- Roll the dough in your hands to shape a ball
- Then add a color to each part and work the color into the dough with your hands
- Roll the dough into long strips onto a cutting board or a baking pan covered with parchment.
- Lay all of the colors next to each other
- Use a rolling pin, roll the crust out into a rectangle or square
- Cut into squares or rectangles, 2 for 1 pastry tart
- Take one side and add a scoop of your filling.
- Lay the other side on top and take a fork to seal the tart.
- Place onto the cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and not doughy.
- Combine all ingredients except the sprinkles into a standing mixer
- Mix until soft peaks form
- Scoop some icing into the disposable piping bag
- Pipe some frosting on top of the tarts and sprinkle some of the confetti sprinkles on top
- Let sit to dry for an hour before enjoying
You might also like: