Unicorn Poop Toaster Pastry Tarts
Nothing is more fun than a unicorn, except maybe a colorful Unicorn Poop Toaster Pastry Tart.
- 1 package of pie crust
- 1 jar of strawberry jam or your choice of filling
- Pink, purple, green, yellow and blue gel colors
- Rolling pin
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper, cut to fit the baking sheet
- 2 egg whites
- 1 C powder sugar
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Confetti sprinkles and stars
- Split the pie crust into 5 parts
- Roll the dough in your hands to shape a ball
- Then add a color to each part and work the color into the dough with your hands
- Roll the dough into long strips onto a cutting board or a baking pan covered with parchment.
- Lay all of the colors next to each other
- Use a rolling pin, roll the crust out into a rectangle or square
- Cut into squares or rectangles, 2 for 1 pastry tart
- Take one side and add a scoop of your filling.
- Lay the other side on top and take a fork to seal the tart.
- Place onto the cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and not doughy.
- Combine all ingredients except the sprinkles into a standing mixer
- Mix until soft peaks form
- Scoop some icing into the disposable piping bag
- Pipe some frosting on top of the tarts and sprinkle some of the confetti sprinkles on top
- Let sit to dry for an hour before enjoying
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/unicorn-poop-toaster-pastry-tarts-recipe/