Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
If you are anything like me, paying the uber bucks for a coffee isn’t always something you can do or want to. Copycat Starbucks recipes were something I was recently searching for so I figured I would share some of the best ones I found!
14 Copycat Starbucks Recipes You Will Want to Make at Home
Who doesn’t love a Starbucks beverage on a busy day? I love all the fancy drinks and the awesome coffee house atmosphere! If I could, I’d drink them every day. But at $5 a cup, I just can’t justify the cost. That’s why I’ve put this list of 14 copycat Starbucks recipes together! They taste just like the real thing, but without the strain on your wallet! You will want to make these pronto.
Copycat Starbucks Recipes
- Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- Very Berry Hibiscus Tea Refresher
- Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
- Starbucks Gingerbread Latte
- Vanilla Bean Frappe
- Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino
- Passion Tea Lemonade
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Starbucks Hot Chocolate
- Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha
- Homemade Chai Tea Latte
- DIY Unicorn Frappuccino
- S’mores Frappuccino
- Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino
You may also like:
- Hot Winter Drinks To Warm You Up
- Iced Coffee or Cold Brews, That is the Question!
- Mocha Cupcake Recipe #coffeeislife