Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
White Chocolate Strawberries with a spring time flair.
This awesome White Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe can be used for Easter, spring or all year round!! Just adjust the royal icing colors. There is nothing better than white chocolate and strawberries. I am not a huge milk or dark chocolate lover so these are my favorite.
White Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
Yield 15 -18
This awesome White Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe can be used for Easter, spring or all year round!!
- 2 C Ghirardelli White chocolate
- 1 carton of strawberries, washed and dried
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 - 3 C powder sugar
- pink, purple and yellow gel colors
Directions for strawberries:
- Melt chocolate in a double broiler.
- After you washed and rinsed the strawberries, did the strawberries into the chocolate and place onto a wax paper baking sheet.
- Set aside
Directions for royal icing:
- Combine all ingredients in a stand up mixer.
- If icing is a yellow liquid add in more powder sugar and beat until stiff white peaks form.
- Separate into 3 bowls and add in your colors.
- Scoop colors into 3 piping bags with #2 tips.
Directions for decorating:
- Once chocolate coated strawberries are dried take a color of your first choosing and drizzle over the strawberries.
- Repeat with other colors
- Let dry for 30 minutes before eating.