White Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
Yield 15 -18
This awesome White Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe can be used for Easter, spring or all year round!!
- 2 C Ghirardelli White chocolate
- 1 carton of strawberries, washed and dried
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 - 3 C powder sugar
- pink, purple and yellow gel colors
Directions for strawberries:
- Melt chocolate in a double broiler.
- After you washed and rinsed the strawberries, did the strawberries into the chocolate and place onto a wax paper baking sheet.
- Set aside
Directions for royal icing:
- Combine all ingredients in a stand up mixer.
- If icing is a yellow liquid add in more powder sugar and beat until stiff white peaks form.
- Separate into 3 bowls and add in your colors.
- Scoop colors into 3 piping bags with #2 tips.
Directions for decorating:
- Once chocolate coated strawberries are dried take a color of your first choosing and drizzle over the strawberries.
- Repeat with other colors
- Let dry for 30 minutes before eating.
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/white-chocolate-covered-strawberries-recipe/