Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on a link I may earn a commission which supports this site.
I haven’t always been a fan of Sriracha despite my husband being obsessed with it. I discovered in this past year that I really like it when I mix it in things. It gives a recipe a nice kick without adding too much heat. One thing that is terrific about hummus is it’s versatility. You can use it as a dip, as a sandwich topping or in a wrap. It replaces mayo easily. Chickpeas have huge nutritional value. Two cups of them fulfill a day’s worth of your daily value of fiber! This provides awesome digestive support and fuels cells that line your intestinal wall. That and they taste great.
This Sriracha Lime Hummus will be at hit at your next get together!
Sriracha Lime Hummus
Whip up this versatile, flavorful hummus. Spice up a party or create master sandwiches!
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained
- 4 TBSP lime juice, bottled
- ¼ C Sriracha + extra for garnish
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ C cilantro leaves
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Salt, to taste
- ½ C olive oil
- Using your food processor, add the chickpeas, lime juice, Sriracha, minced garlic, cilantro, cumin,paprika, and salt.
- With your food processor turned on slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with additional Sriracha, olive oil, lime slices and cilantro leaves.
- Serve with pita chips and/or tortilla chips.
Courses meal extra
Other awesome dip recipes: