Sriracha Lime Hummus
Whip up this versatile, flavorful hummus. Spice up a party or create master sandwiches!
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained
- 4 TBSP lime juice, bottled
- ¼ C Sriracha + extra for garnish
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ C cilantro leaves
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Salt, to taste
- ½ C olive oil
- Using your food processor, add the chickpeas, lime juice, Sriracha, minced garlic, cilantro, cumin,paprika, and salt.
- With your food processor turned on slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with additional Sriracha, olive oil, lime slices and cilantro leaves.
- Serve with pita chips and/or tortilla chips.
Courses meal extra
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/sriracha-lime-hummus/