Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
Patriotic Fluffy Cake Cookies are the perfect, quick dessert or snack for you to whip up for President’s Day, 4th of July or Memorial Day!
Cake mix cookies are a game changer. They are light, fluffy and taste amazing! With this quick recipe, you can have cookies ready in no time for any party, event or just a snack!
Patriotic Fluffy Cake Cookies
Yield 1 dozen
Quick, perfect snack for any occasion. Light and fluffy, these cookies are a simple way to create the perfect dessert.
- 1 box of french vanilla cake mix or plain white cake mix
- 1/3 C oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 C patriotic M&M's
- cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- ice cream scoop
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, eggs, and mix until combined (follow cake box directions)
- Using the ice cream scoop, scoop some dough onto the cookie sheet
- Add some of the M&M's on top of the cookie (before baking)
- Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown
- Pull out and let cool
Enjoy with a glass of milk or coffee!
You may also like:
- Patriotic Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft
- Red Fish Blue Fish Cookies
- White Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe