Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
Decadent, frothy, super chocolatey goodness to warm up to during the winter or anytime. It’s Death by Chocolate.
Death by Chocolate Latte
Decadent, frothy, super chocolatey goodness to warm up with during the winter or anytime. It's Death by Chocolate.
- 1 1/2 C chocolate milk
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 TBSP heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1 TBSP white sugar
- 1/2 cup brewed dark coffee
- 1/4 C Ghirardelli dark chocolate wafers, chopped into small pieces
- Mason Jar
- Pour chocolate milk and cream in a double boiler continue to whisk over high heat until the mixture is hot and frothy.
- Take off of the heat and stir in the vanilla and sugar until the sugar has blended into the milk/cream mixture.
- Pour the hot coffee into a mug adding the chocolate pieces. Whisk these together until the mixture is smooth.
- Blend the milk, milk, vanilla and sugar mixture into the coffee and chocolate mixture.
- Top with froth from your milk
- Top with a dollop of freshly made whip cream
- Using your mason jar fill the milk up 1/2 way
- Seal the lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds
- Remove the lid and place in the microwave for 60 seconds
- Pour around 1 tbsp. of milk into your coffee
- Now spoon the foam from the milk and place on your coffee
- Top with whip cream if you wish