Death by Chocolate Latte
Decadent, frothy, super chocolatey goodness to warm up with during the winter or anytime. It's Death by Chocolate.
- 1 1/2 C chocolate milk
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 TBSP heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1 TBSP white sugar
- 1/2 cup brewed dark coffee
- 1/4 C Ghirardelli dark chocolate wafers, chopped into small pieces
- Pour chocolate milk and cream in a double boiler continue to whisk over high heat until the mixture is hot and frothy.
- Take off of the heat and stir in the vanilla and sugar until the sugar has blended into the milk/cream mixture.
- Pour the hot coffee into a mug adding the chocolate pieces. Whisk these together until the mixture is smooth.
- Blend the milk, milk, vanilla and sugar mixture into the coffee and chocolate mixture.
- Top with froth from your milk
- Top with a dollop of freshly made whip cream
- Using your mason jar fill the milk up 1/2 way
- Seal the lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds
- Remove the lid and place in the microwave for 60 seconds
- Pour around 1 tbsp. of milk into your coffee
- Now spoon the foam from the milk and place on your coffee
- Top with whip cream if you wish
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/death-chocolate-latte/