Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
If you are looking for a quick, easy way to make home made pastry tarts this is an awesome recipe! Not quite as many chemicals and tastes amazing!
Cherry Filled Heart Shaped Pastry Tarts Recipe
Cherry Filled Heart Shaped Pastry Tarts
- Pillsbury Pie Crust, ready made
- 1 container Breyers Cherry fruit topping
- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 C flour
- Large Heart cookie cutter
- Preheat oven 340 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss some flour on a flat surface.
- Rub some flour on a rolling pin.
- Unroll the pie crust onto the floured surface.
- Use the rolling pin to even out the edges.
- Using the cookie cutter , cut as many pairs of hearts as you can.
- With a spatula transfer one cut out heart to the lined baking sheet.
- Spoon one TBSP of the Breyers Cherry Fruit topping in the center of the heart.
- Transfer a second cut out heart and put on top of the other half. Dipping a fork in a glass of water then with the fork seal the two hearts together.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of each heart pop tart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool briefly while on the baking sheet.
- Move the heart pop tarts to a wire rack to allow to cool.