Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
My Crafty Life is proud to be one of the sponsors of this event.
around the holidays, such as Thanksgiving! So two WONDERFUL coupon clipping
services and fifty AMAZING blogs have teamed up to offer this amazing Thanksgiving
Coupon and Cash event, with TEN winners:
Goal is to provide you with quick resources that will save you money, simplify
your life & give you more time to spend with your kids, better half or just
plan doing the things you love to do.
Is there a great deal you would like to stock up on, or maybe you just didn’t
have time to grab your Sunday paper this weekend. No worries, MyCouportiera offers
an affordable coupon sorting service for your convince. Of course the coupons
are free your just paying us for the time we spend searching, obtaining,
clipping, and shipping the coupons directly to your door. Find MyCouporiera HERE!
inserts, we take pride in offering the best sunday inserts at krazy prices. We
are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. Find
Entering this giveaway is VERY Simple – follow the directions on the Entry Form Below – be sure to click – “Click for Instructions” to receive instructions on what you need to do to earn each entry.
- Complete the MANDATORY Entries, then Each “I did it” is an additional entry (in this case, following participating blogs via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Email or Twitter) and must be done IN FULL or all other entries do not count. If it’s too much to follow everyone in one sitting, you can remember where you were at (maybe even write it down) then return later to finish following.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY no matter which blog you are on.
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the email field so we can contact you if you win.
- If you already follow/like someone via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, etc., that’s okay–the entries still count.
- No cheating–I make sure the winner’s entries are done correctly. If they’re not, then a new winner is selected.
- Above all else, have fun with it:)