Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
I am in love with these simple, easy St Patrick’s Day Cookies. This would be a perfect recipe to try out with your kids or a last minute treat to bring anywhere!!
St Paddy's Day Cake Sprinkle Cookies
An easy, quick, yummy recipe for St Patrick's Day!
- 1 Box of white cake mix, any brand
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 1 container of green & white sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your baking sheets with foil or parchment paper. This makes for super easy cleanup!
- Pour the Wilton sprinkles onto a paper plate or shallow bowl and set aside.
- Combine the cake mix, oil and eggs mixing well.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a small tablespoon, scoop about 1-2” of the cookie dough and roll into a ball with your hands.
- Place the cookie dough ball in the sprinkles and roll through to coat it completely.
- Place on the baking sheet about 2-3” apart and repeat.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.