Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Fellowes. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
Fellowes 63Cb Shredder Review:
We just recently moved for the 5th time in the past 7 years. We made the cross country trek in 2007 from RI to IL and it was a quick move. I was ill and we had to move quickly. Since my husband has a paper hoarding tendency(not that he’ll admit it) we have lots of boxes of papers. Some that probably have been in storage on and off for the past 7 years. We have been slowly weeding out all the important papers, it’s been quite a task. So far no shredder has been able to withstand our paper hoard. When I had a chance to review this shredder I jump at the chance to try it out and see if it could stand up to our specifications. Safety is always the most important thing when considering a shredder. First off, for the small kids and pets in your house, but also safeguarding your identity. I have seen quite a few people become victims of identity theft and I know how important it is to do all that you can to protect yourself.
My biggest organization problem is the kids papers from school. Even though we are supposed to be paperless in our district I get more papers than I can handle. It’s overwhelming. We end up with stacks of paper everywhere and I don’t know what’s important and what’s not. We are really big on recycling too and the amount of paper can also get overwhelming to our recycling bin too. I like how compact this now makes our recycling, no more overflowing bun for the recycling people.
Like most moms, I don’t have HOURS to shred my documents. Our other shredders could only handle one or two papers at a time but this shredder can handle 10 papers at once. This one can handle paper clips, staples, credit cards and it has a anti jamming feature that stops before it can get stuck. This has been a lifesaver. Shredding that normally would have taken me hours now takes minutes.
My son and I made a video (he was my lovely assistant, I was having a bad pain day) to show you how easy and efficient this shredder is!
From managing the family’s finances to sharing carpooling duties and taking calls from the office, moms are busy these days! That’s why it’s important to haveproducts in the home that make life easier.
· The stylish fellowes 63Cb shredder is perfect for do-it-all moms because it features innovative technologies that help them get the job done and back to the things they’d rather be doing – like playing with the kids or watching a great new show with the hubby.
These features include:
* SafeSense® technology that automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening (perfect for curious fingers and paws).
* Fellowes’ Jam BlockerTM technology that prevents overfeeding and stops jams in their tracks, making sure moms can get the job done without any interruptions.
* A proprietary Energy Savings System, which functions whether the machine is in use or not.
· The 63Cb also features an easy-to-use pull out bin and 8 minute run time, which is longer than most shredders in its range, meaning moms can get through jobs quickly.
· The shredder’s Cross-Cut blades destroy a single sheet of paper into 302 particles and easily shred credit cards, paper clips and staples, preventing extra work!
· The 63Cb is available at Amazon, Office Depot, and OfficeMax for a suggested retail price of $149.99.
· For more information, please visit www.Fellowes.com.