Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
One of my biggest concerns from working out of my house and having as many devices as we do is network security. I have three kids and a husband so the number of tablets, phones and other electronics that use the internet is many. Even though I try, I can’t watch them like a hawk 24/7 to make sure they are not compromising our home network. What better way to protect us than using CUJO Firewall?
Why use CUJO Firewall for your network security?
Not only does it have an adorably happy face, business- level security, parental controls and is blazing fast…..it was super easy to set up.
You start by following the instructions that come with the device. It’s almost plug and play. It communicated awesome with our Nighthawk Modem and it only blipped for a second. (Enough time to make your 17-year-old lose some of her unsaved homework, sorry B! So make sure nobody’s doing anything important.)
Some of the best features on the CUJO is being able to control it with an app, it’s super fast like I said before (built with 1GB Ethernet), the parental controls are off the charts plus it protects networked devices, smart doorbells, cameras and thermostats against hackers.
It’s also completely adorable at night. I just hope I don’t get to see it’s alert eyes ever! It so nice to know we are protected. I am in constant fear of getting anything like viruses or info hacks that will affect my business or kids.
Your CUJO has optimal performance with Dual-core 1GHz processor, 4GB flash memory and 1GB DDR SRAM memory inside. You also get a free subscription. You will not have to pay a monthly fee for your CUJO and the features described here! We all like free.
So far we have been good! No attacks and our internet hasn’t slowed down one bit. I am still playing with the parental features (much to my 10-year-olds dismay) but I like how thorough they are with settings. I can pretty much lock down whatever I want.
If you are looking for a higher end network security firewall without having to pay high-end prices, I greatly recommend CUJO. You don’t have to be a super techie to install it and it works pretty much right away. Now if they would just make travel network security firewall for when I am traveling and having to use free wi-fi…….that would be great.
- Designed to protect a variety of devices- Your home is full of smart devices. They are not protected by antivirus, leaving your home open to hackers. The CUJO uses machine learning to secure everything from tablets to TVs and baby monitors.
- Business-level Internet security- Detects and blocks malicious sites and hacks.
- Safeguard your family with Parental Controls- You can control what your kids access online. Set time limits, schedules, and sites that are permitted. Apply access policy to any or all devices.
- Cryptographic hardware acceleration- Offers fast and reliable security.
- Downloadable CUJO app- Allows you to easily monitor your home network activity from compatible iOS and Android devices.
- Simple to start- The CUJO takes just a few minutes to start. Plug the CUJO device into your router and follow the step-by-step guide on your CUJO app.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports- Provide fast network connection and will not slow down your network.
- Designed for use with your existing network – The CUJO offers easy integration.
- Presents optimal performance- With Dual-core 1GHz processor, 4GB flash memory and 1GB DDR SRAM memory inside.
- Free subscription- You will not have to pay a monthly fee for your CUJO and the features described here.
- parental controls for all devices
- internet filter
- time limits
- social media monitoring
- pause internet
- alerts and reporting
- remote administration
- user profiles and settings
You can find more information and specs at BestBuy.com