Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on a link I may earn a commission which supports this site.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AGummyYouCanTrust #CollectiveBias
If you are a mani-pedi lover like me you know how hard it is to organize your manicure products. They seem to grow overnight! I have enough to think about and organize in my life. Since I use these products every day, I want them to be accessible quickly and right at my fingertips whenever I need them.
Organize Your Manicure Products – Keep All Your Tools At Your Fingertips
I am not a huge makeup person, nor do I wear a lot of jewelry but my nails are something I actively maintain every day. As I have gotten older my hair, skin and nail health has become important to me. I drink more water, use lotion a few times a day (non-alcohol based), make sure my manicure tools are replaced when needed and take Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies every day.
Learn more about Nature Made and USP here
I am not organized in a lot of aspects of my life, but when it comes to maintaining my health I make sure I am as organized as I can be. Since it’s important to take my Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies every day I needed a great system that will help me remember and keep my nail clutter at bay. I have a lot of nail products! I also travel so it’s great to have it all together and I can just grab and go.
1. First, you need to find an organizer bag that has everything you need. Make sure it has tons of little areas to put your tools so that they won’t be loose in the bag. Manicure stuff can get dangerous with the sharp edges so you want to protect your tools and your fingers!
2. Check all of your tools and make sure none of them have gone dull. You can actually do damage to your nails if they are dull, sharp is best. Dull tools tear and rip your nails or cuticles. Bacteria can also grow on any nail tools so make sure you are also cleaning them frequently.
3. Have two sets of each tool – clippers, scissors and cuticle tools. I use two sets of clippers, one for my fingernails and another one for my toenails. Same with nail scissors. It’s just more hygienic plus your nail thickness differs from your fingers to your toes. It makes sense to use a little larger clipper and scissor on your toes. I also like to have two sets of cuticle tools because I tend to break them and I don’t want to be left without in the middle of a mani or pedi.
4. Nail files with multiple grit levels – I have soo many nail files but I honestly use them all. They have different uses and are essential to your nail health! Crystal nail files are amazing and the one I use the most along with my 7-in-1 nail tool that has 3 levels of grit and sections to even out, buff and shines your nails.
5. Put all your non-tool items in the bag too! I have my nail polish, nail polish remover, baby oil for my cuticles, my Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies and my cotton products all in the bag too! Put the bag in a prominent area where you will see it every day.
It might seem like a silly thing but it’s one less thing I have to think about every day. I know exactly where everything is located, I don’t have to hunt for anything and it helps me to keep track of any new items I might need. I also made a handy little checklist that I look at once a week to remind me, you could even print it out and keep it in your purse!
Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies
Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies
- Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies provides 2500 mcg biotin and 100 mg vitamin C per serving
- May help support healthy hair, skin and nails in those deficient in biotin.†
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant support and supports collagen synthesis†
- These Gummies are the only Beauty Gummies that are USP verified, so you know that what’s on the label, is what’s in the gummies. So you can get more from your Beauty Gummies.
- Delicious Mixed Berry, Cranberry and Blueberry flavors
Why Nature Made Is My Trusted Brand:
- Nature Made® gives you the assurance that you’re getting the nutrients you seek from your Gummies.
- Nature Made® has the 1st Gummies to receive USP verification. The U.S. Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) is a third party nonprofit organization that verifies products for purity, potency, and quality.
- With verification from USP for purity and potency, Nature Made Adult Gummies is “a gummy you can trust”
- Nature Made® has partnered with the USP, an independent 3rd party, nonprofit organization that tests its gummies for purity and potency so you get the added assurance that it has the nutrients you’re seeking.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure prevent any diseases.