Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on a link I may earn a commission which supports this site.
Oreo Nibbler Cookie Recipe
This cookie recipe has all the ingredients I love! I am not much of a sweets indulger but I make an exception for these cookies. They are rich, gooey and super moist from the cream cheese. They don’t last very long around my house. The Oreo Nibbler would be an awesome, unique treat to bring to any cookie swap, party or get together where cookies are needed. Pair it with a mug of hot chocolate or milk and create perfect midnight snack!
- 1 box of french vanilla cake mix
- 8 TBSP unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp madagascar vanilla
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 C chopped oreo cookies
- 1 C white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- In a standing mixer, combine the cake mix, butter, eggs, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Mix until soft ball of dough forms
- Add in the chopped oreos, chocolate chips and white chocolate chips
- Mix until combined
- Take a small ice cream scoop and scoop onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
Makes 4 1/2 dozen