Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
This story is sponsored by Poise ® and Acorn Influence
The holiday season is fun, magical but can be stressful. Between holiday shopping, holiday parties plus cooking and baking, most people are on the go as soon as the Halloween decorations are put away. There are so many things to think about…gift lists, grocery lists, Black Friday. You have so much to do and so many places to be. The less you have on your mind the better.
My 5 tips for Stress-free Holiday Shopping:
- Make lists. Lots of lists. They are not just for Santa. I have a list for each family member. I write down gifts that each person has mentioned to me with the most wanted on the top. I keep them in the notes on my phone so I can easily access it when I am in the store.
- Download a flyer app. I don’t know if you know this but there are apps available that load all of the sale flyers for the stores in your area. You can choose your favorite stores and each week the new flyers are added. I use this for Thanksgiving dinner shopping, birthdays and the holidays. It’s especially handy for Black Friday.
- Grab Poise® Microliners on your next Walmart trip. Throw a few in your purse, wallet or pocket. Keep your bathroom trips to a minimum and your shopping trips speedy and productive!
- Print out or download a map of the store. A lot of stores during the holiday provide maps of the store’s seasonal areas. My family and I like to have a map of the mall to plot our best strategy. We even do it for the grocery store for Thanksgiving dinner shopping. Each family member gets a section of the store. We divide and conquer. It is fun and involves the kids, which I am always trying to do now that they are older.
- Clip coupons. Money is always a factor during the holidays and every penny counts. The coupon books that come in the newspaper are always awesome and filled with great coupons, especially during Thanksgiving. It always surprises me how many people forget about them. There are also TONS of coupons available online. Search the internet for what you are looking for, I can almost guarantee that you will find a coupon for that item. NOTHING feels better than getting a great deal during the holidays.
Light bladder leakage should not be something you have to deal with. I have had three kids. I know how it goes. Up until a few years ago LBL was not something people talked about at all. There weren’t a lot of products to help deal with it other than adult diapers. Most women, like myself, didn’t need anything quite that serious so we resorted to using regular menstrual pads which I later found was a huge no-no.
Holiday shopping and visiting relatives houses was always a challenge for me. You are away from home and the comfort of your own bathroom for very long periods of time. You have all been holiday shopping…you cannot leave that line for any reason. Or family conversations? There is always that one family member at Thanksgiving that feels the needs to fill you in on EVERYTHING that has happened to them since the last time you saw them. Poise® Microliners have been a gift for me. When I leave the house I don’t have time for bathroom trips or time to deal with a little LBL.
It makes shopping so much more fun. I know that sounds silly, but it’s the little things. I can focus on getting that awesome sale price or snagging the perfect turkey without having to scout out bathrooms as soon as I walk into the store. Why let a little LBL ruin your fun!
Poise® Microliners are tiny, discreet and super thin. I love that they look like a typical liner so no one has to know what they are! They slip in my back pocket of my jeans, I can fit quite a few in my makeup bag or purse. I honestly think they are one of the best products made for women in a very long time. Don’t let a little light bladder leakage get in your way! It’s time to take charge and live your life without embarrassment or inconvenience.
To see the complete product line please visit: http://walmart.com/poise