Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on a link I may earn a commission which supports this site.
A nonalcoholic, refreshing, fruity punch perfect for parties.
Mad Hatter is one of my favorite fictional characters. In celebration of the new movie Alice Through the Looking Glass stir up a little Mad Hatter punch that is perfect for any party or movie viewing. If you are looking for an alcoholic version for an adult party check out my Mad Hatter Cocktail.
Mad Hatter Punch Recipe
Yield 1 8oz glass
Mad Hatter Punch - nonalcoholic refreshing, fruity drink perfect for parties.
- 3oz Welches Watermelon Juice
- 3oz Sprite
- 1 scoop Lime Sherbert
- Orange sanding sugar
- 1 tbsp. Simple syrup
- Decorative straws
- Use 2 appetizer plates, on one of the plates pour 1 tbsp of simple syrup. On the other one add the orange sanding sugar.
- Dip the rim of your glasses in the simple syrup and then in the orange sanding sugar and set to the side
- Fill your glass with ice
- Add your Sprite and Welches juice lightly stir
- Add you 1 scoop of lime sherbet right on top
- add your decorative straw for decoration