Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for MyYogaWorks. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
If you have been a regular follower of my blog you know I have Fibromyalgia among a few other chronic conditions. Over the past few years my physical activity has gone way down hill. I am at the point where it’s almost nil. I can walk and do yoga. Well in this polarvortex weather going out of the house isn’t really an option. I am always on the look out for ways to get some movement in and not cause a flare of pain the next day. I really love doing yoga. It helps with the depression, anxiety and intense pain that comes a long with Fibro not to mention when I do it right I sleep better.
When I was asked to try MyYogaWorks I jumped at the chance. I am not really a class “joiner” per say because sometimes I can’t keep up and there doesn’t really seem to be any class geared towards pain sufferers. What I liked the most about doing the classes at home and using the videos is that if there was a position I couldn’t do or was too hard on my body I could just skip it or rest at that point. I actually was using the postnatal class a bit. It seemed more my pace even though I haven’t been postnatal in 7 years!
A little about MyYogaWorks:
- MyYogaWorks offers 500 online yoga classes ranging in length from 5 to 90 minutes.
- Classes are available for all skill levels and range from beginner to advanced.
- MyYogaWorks offers specialty classes like pre & post natal yoga, meditation and more.
- For a limited time, visit MyYogaWorks and use the coupon code YOGA2014 to receive a free, one-month subscription to MyYogaWorks.
- Please note, a credit card is required to sign up, but the credit card will not charged until the free promotional period ends.
MyYogaWorks as a great resource to stay active through on-demand yoga classes at home, work, or when traveling. I wish I would have had the Nap Time class when I had little ones. What a great stress reliever!
Here’s a snapshot of the journey classes they have to offer:
As you can see they have TONS of classes for all skill sets and time limitations. I am really glad I was turned on to this site. I think it will help keep my health up and going during these freezing dreary winter months.