Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
In celebration of record-breaking numbers during the opening weekend I bring you:
Han Solo Churro Cocoa!!!
Han Solo Cocoa Recipe
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 C of water
- 2 C of milk
- 1/2 C cinnamon chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 C cocoa
- 1/4 C granulated sugar
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1 can of ready whip whipped cream
- Put cinnamon sticks and water into a pot and bring to a boil. When done, put on a simmer and let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Whisk the milk and chips together until melted
- Whisk in the rest of the ingredients until well mixed for 5 minutes
- Pour the cocoa into a strainer so that the cinnamon sticks don't go into someones glass
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkle on cinnamon.
Cuisine dessert drink