Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
One of my favorite adult drinks is a margarita. I LOVE a good margarita. Anything infused with mint, lemon or oranges are usually found in my glass.
I thought I would share this awesome lemon balm recipe for Cinco de Mayo! Whip up your favorite taco recipe to go along with it and you have yourself a great combo to celebrate with!
What you need to make a Cinco de Mayo Cleo Lemon Balm Margarita:
Cinco de Mayo Cleo Lemon Balm Margarita Ingredients
*1/2 oz Triple sec
*2oz Cleo / Orange Lemonade
*1oz Sweet and sour mix
*1/2 Lemon and lime – fresh squeezed juice
*5-6 lg. Lemon Balm leaves – minced
*1 Cleo peeled and separated for garnish
*Lemon Balm leaf for garnish
*Lime – sliced into wheels for garnish
How to make a Cinco de Mayo Cleo Lemon Balm Margarita
Cinco de Mayo Cleo Lemon Balm Margarita
Whip up this yummy, lemony margarita recipe to compliment any Cinco de Mayo celebration!
- 2oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Triple sec
- 1oz Cointreau
- 2oz Cleo / Orange Lemonade
- 1oz Sweet and sour mix
- 1/2 Lemon and lime - fresh squeezed juice
- 5-6 lg. Lemon Balm leaves - minced
- 1 Cleo peeled and separated for garnish
- Lemon Balm leaf for garnish
- Lime - sliced into wheels for garnish
- Fill your glass with ice 3/4 of the way full
- Mince your Lemon Balm and add to your glass
- In a bar shaker add your Tequila, Triple Sec, Lemonade, Sweet and sour mix and lime and lemon juice -- shake well to combine
- Pour your cocktail mix into your glass
- Add Cointreau on top as a float
- Garnish with a Cleo orange piece, Lemon Balm, and Lime wheel
Whip up this yummy, lemony margarita recipe to compliment any #CincoDeMayo celebration! Click To Tweet