Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
I am soo excited to be going to the Chicago Toy & Game Fair this year!!
First of all…it’s at Navy Pier! How could you go wrong??? If you haven’t been to Navy Pier you are missing out. Put it on your to-do list. Better yet! Come join me at the Fair!
Here are some completely awesome reasons to stop by the Fair on the weekend of November 19th & 20th:
- $10/adult; $5/children; Free for ages 3 & under
- Largest public toy and game fair in the U.S.
- Preview, play and purchase the hottest new toys and games
- Great way to kick-off your holiday shopping
- Meet the inventors of toys and games on exhibit at the Fair
- Lots to do for the whole family – Live stage entertainment, free tournaments and contests, Star Wars Breakfast, giant-sized interactive toys and games, costumed characters roaming the Fair.
- Young Inventor Challenge – Free to enter for kids 6-18. Get your kids inventing in this fun challenge, where they’ll exhibit their original toy or game invention and compete for fantastic prizes. Registration required. Deadline to register is October 31st. All participants receive free admission to the Fair for their immediate families.
For the next week I am going to be giving away a 1 free pass to the Fair!
This giveaway will end Tuesday November 10th at 11:59 EST.
Please complete all mandatory entries, they will be verified.
Good luck! If you don’t win I will be giving one away next week too!