Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
Write 15 interesting facts about yourself…..
hate strongly dislike these lists because I don’t think I am interesting! So I will try.
- I am the descendent of Henry Hudson.
- My family has a town in Germany named after us: Schweinberg
- I am a tenor. It helped my high school choir place 2nd in our regionals.
- I am obsessed with army style hats.
- I can quote the entire Say Anything movie.
- I grew up from age 12 in a town named after Ben Franklin and it had the first public library in the USA.
- I love the smell & taste of salt water, Atlantic to be specific.
- I can move my hair back and forth with my eyebrows (seriously it looks like a wig LOL)
- I have been with the same guy since I was 17 years old.
- My grandmother thought she was a witch burned in Salem. The Witch of Salem thought that I might have been too…in a past life. She wasn’t sure if I had actually burned or survived.
- I used to be able to do Reiki, but I have totally lost the ability.
- To follow this theme…my husband is positive I am psychic, my family just thinks I am weird.
- My side of the family is related to the Taylor’s in England that were NOT slave traders. We just built plain ole ships.
- I have worked in some form of childcare since I was 14 years old. Preschool teacher, group leader, swim instructor, preschool dance instructor, nanny, mother’s helper & now lunch room supervisor.
- I am tongue tied.
Got anything interesting about you?