Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
Bullet your whole day……
A Typical Day of Craftymomof3….
Thursday August 18th, 2011
- Wake up at 7:30 am to my alarm
- Take meds and wait 15 minutes until they kick in…
- 7:50 am – Get dressed & washed up
- 8:15 am – Do hair & put on makeup
- Look for oldest daughter(11), make sure she’s up and ready
- Get oldest daughter to school for scavenger hunt by 9 am
- Run home get breakfast for 4 year old, finally eat breakfast around 9:45 am
- 10:15 am – Get 4 year old dressed, washed up etc….
- 10:45 am – take 4 year old & 14 year old to school to run 14 year old’s schedule and to pick up 11 year old!
- 12:45 pm – Head outside to help with playground clean up.
- 2 pm – Leave school, head to Target to pick up kids lunches.
- 2:30-4:00 pm – meet friends at the playground, eat lunch and play.
- Take meds….
- 4:05 pm – run home, get kids settled make a quick dinner of white rice and bbq sauce(dinner of champions, I know)for myself.
- 5:15 – Give kids instructions & head down south to my aunt’s Stampin’ Up party.
- 6:30-9 pm- Stampin’ Up party
- 8:30 pm – Sister drops off boys at my aunts with my Mom and I so she can go to a funeral.
- 9:20 pm – Mom, the boys, my gram and I head up north for home.
- 10:15 pm – arrive home
- 10:45 pm – Hang out with the boys for a minute, let them stretch their legs!
- 11:15 pm – wash up and jump into jammies (ahhh…my favorite)
- 11:30 pm – Take rest of meds.
- 11:45 pm – Tweet goodnight to every one.
- 11:55 pm – Turn TV on and try to head to sleep…..
And on Wednesday school starts, which also mean work starts for me, so I am about to get even busier, LOL! 😉