Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
I have a lot of new followers and some of them don’t know me personally, so I am going to start a new meme for all of us to get to know each other. Every Tuesday I will have a linky that you can link up to a post you have made about you (like random facts about yourself or something different you did that week or a story). So with out further ado I introduce My Crafty Life’s Coffee Talk Tuesday! Grab the button in the bottom of the post and add your self to the Linky.
Here’s my first entry:
Getting To Know You Questions
* Do you like pets? Have you any? Yes and my Mom’s dog Molly
* Which was the last book you read? Breaking Dawn-Twilight series
* Are you fond of cooking? No but I LOVE baking. My husband is the chef.
* Have you ever lived in another country? Nope…does Rhode Island count?
* Have you ever met a famous person?A couple-Drew Bledsoe, Tom Brady, Vince Brown,Jay & Grant from the Ghost Hunters, Graham Norton from BBC.
* What do you do in your free time? What free time? LOL Read and crochet.
* What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Anything smothered in cheese.
* What kind of people do you like? Fun, laid back, don’t take themselves seriously and have a wicked sense of humor.
* What kind of people do you not like? Judgmental,single-minded, self-centered arm chair critics.
* What are the various languages that you know to speak in? English & SciFi
* What cartoon character best describes you the best? Snoopy or Lucy from Peanuts- I can be wild and impatient.
* If you had, an option to choose a place anywhere in the world where you could live for a year, where would it be? Cape Cod
* If you knew, could you try on any kind of work and that you would not fail in it, what would attempt doing? Singer
* What super-power would you most like to have, and why? The power to heal because I can not stand to see any one in pain.
* If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Try to find the cure for cancer or diabetes.
* Share with us two truths and one lie about your self. I have green eyes, I am a Aquarius and I am a high tenor.
* Which sports do you like? None really but baseball is fun to watch at the stadium.
* Who plays the most influential role in your life? My kids & my husband.
* Which is your favorite concert you have ever attended until date? Rush
* Would you bungee jump? Already have! Off a bridge in New Hampshire.
* What were you like when you were a kid? (happy, playful…) Bossy, playful, imaginative and very outgoing. I could strike up a convo with wallpaper.
* When was the first time that you had alcohol? What happened after that? I don’t remember…doesn’t that say it all?
* If you were the richest person on earth, what would you do with the money you had? Buy a restaurant for my husband to play in.
* What would your dream house be like? It would have a wicked craft room with everything at my finger tips and a fantastic media room for my kids and my husband.
* If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? My anxiety, it limits me in ways you couldn’t even imagine.
* When did you last have the heartiest laugh? I do on a daily basis when ever my 4 year talks. She tells the funniest stories.
* What do you prefer – spontaneity or stability? I crave both with a vengeance.
* Do you love kids? More than life itself.
* Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood/childhood. The first time my son learned to ride a bike. His face was fantastic.
Grab the button!
top image photo courtesy of biggitybarnes.com