Some links in this post may or may not be affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link I will earn a commission which supports this site.
December 10th, 2010 by Jess
It’s getting very close to the holidays. If you’re like me, then you’ve purchased all of your large gifts, but you still have to pick up a few stocking stuffers and small gifts. Here are 6 easy ideas that you can pick up almost anywhere.
1. Tape measure. Crafters can never have too many measuring devices. Tailor’s tape or a retractable, flexible tape measure can be purchased up at craft, art, and department stores.
2. Scissors. Small, portable scissors are a must-have for any crafter on the go. For a special gift, select embroidery scissors come with an ornate design. Another great option is a pair of folding scissors. Find a pair at your favorite craft or department store.
3. Highlighter tape. This is handy for marking a pattern without leaving anything permanently. Pick up a roll or two at any craft, department, or office supply store.
4. Hand lotion. Cold weather can dry out the skin. It’s especially important for knitters and crocheters to keep their hands moisturized.
5. Special yarn. Every yarncrafter has a special yarn that she or he really desires. A few skeins of alpaca, cashmere, or sparkling yarn make the perfect indulgence. Be sure to buy enough to make a small project.
6. Gift certificates. These are the perfect gifts for the crafter who has everything. Check out our gift certificates here.
To visit the blog click here.