Unicorn Poop Monkey Bread
A delightfully magical take on a tried and true recipe.
- 2 - 7.5 oz cans refrigerated biscuit homestyle dough
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 bag of caramel filled Hershey kisses
- 1 C sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 C butter melted
- 1 C brown sugar plus 1/2 C for the bowl to coat the dough in.
- 3 whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tarter
- 3 C powder sugar plus 1/2 c on stand by
- 1 tsp vanilla
- yellow, purple, pink and blue gel food coloring
- colorful sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray your bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray heavily, and set aside.
- Open the cans of biscuit dough.
- Cut your biscuits in to quarters.
- Flatten out the pieces and place a caramel filled hershey kiss inside.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the butter and brown sugar. mix until melted and combined.
- Combine sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- drop a few pieces of the hershey kiss filled dough into the bowl and coat.
- repeat until all the pieces are coated.
- Now begin place the dough balls in the bundt pan evenly spreading them out.
- Pour the brown sugar and butter mixture over the dough balls in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until dough appears to be a golden brown.
- place your serving dish on top of the monkey bread and flip the pan and plate so that the pan is sitting on top of the plate.
- slowly lift the pan up.
- Combine all ingredients into a standing mixer and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add the extra half cup of powdered sugar if the royal icing looks like soup
- once stiff peaks form split into 5 bowls
- add the colors into the bowls, mix until you have your desired color, leaving one bowl white
- drizzle the colors onto the monkey bread with a spoon
- add your favorite sprinkles
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/unicorn-poop-monkey-bread/