The Walking Dead Cocoa Recipe
The Walking Dead Cocoa is creeptastic and perfect for warming up while viewing the show!
- 1/3 C dark chocolate wafers
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1/3 C boiling water
- 3 1/2 C whole milk
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C half & half
- Whisk the chocolate, sugar and pinch of salt in a saucepan.
- Pour in the boiling water.
- Continue to stir while this mixture comes to an easy boil.
- Constantly stir and simmer for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add and stir in the milk heating until hot, DO NOT BOIL!
- Remove from stove, add vanilla.
- Take your glitter gel and drizzle all around the outside of the glass to make it look like blood dripping...
- Divide cocoa between mugs.
- Top with whip cream
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/the-walking-dead-cocoa-recipe/