Snickerdoodle Cake Cookie
Yield 42 cookies
Cinnamon-y, yummy goodness. You will love the light flavor of these cookies that my family can't stop eating!
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon (to taste)
- Non-stick, dark cookie sheet
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix cake mix, butter and egg in a large bowl by hand or with a whisk until all dough is mixed.
- Make sure there is NO dry mix left.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small, high sided bowl.
- Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place about 2 inches apart on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake no more than 10-12 minutes.
- Place cookies on cooling rack to cool. (This makes the faces)
It is super important with the cake mix cookies to mix by hand or with a whisk. We have tried using a spoon or a mixer....they don't come out the same.
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/snickerdoodle-peanut-butter-cake-cookies/