Peanut Butter Dog Treat Eggs for Easter
Yield 6 treats
Peanut Butter Dog Treats that are shaped like eggs! Perfect for a special Easter treat for the best puppy in your life!
- Add the peanut butter and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 60 seconds or until completely melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir well.
- Pour the melted mixture into each egg-shaped mold, filling almost to the top.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until hardened.
- Serve in moderation by giving these treats to your dog only once or twice per week.
*Keep these peanut butter Easter egg treats stored in the refrigerator as they can easily melt if left out at room temperature.
Cuisine For dogs
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/peanut-butter-dog-treats-egg-shaped-for-easter/