Healthy Chicken Salad with Lemon-Pepper Seasoning
Healthy Chicken Salad with Lemon-Pepper Seasoning is the perfect choice to jumpstart a healthier diet! Combine it with strawberry-lemonade dressing filled with good fats, apple cider vinegar, and fresh herbs, it will be perfect for an on-the-go lunch or light dinner.
- 7 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 red onion
- 2-3 grilled chicken
- 10 strawberries
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ cup frozen (or fresh) strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- Season your chicken with lemon pepper seasoning evenly on all sides
- Place your chicken on a grill, indoor grill or a pan, and cook until done.
- Once cool, slice your chicken into small slices approx. 1-2 inches thick.
- Next, cook your bacon until crispy.
- Then rough chop your bacon into small bits.
- Remove the hulls and slice your strawberries wash and pat dry.
- Next, remove the skin and slice your onion into small slices.
- In a large bowl, add all of your ingredients and toss to combine.
- Once place on plates, drizzle with your dressing and top with feta cheese and dried cranberries.
- Place all the ingredients, in the order listed above, into a blender.
- Secure lid.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve on the side or drizzle over your salad.
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/healthy-chicken-salad-recipe/