BLT Key Lime Stuffed Avocados
This recipe is crunchy and super flavorful.
- 2 avocados
- 1 key lime; squeezed
- 4 strips of bacon; diced
- 1 roma tomato; diced
- 1 tablespoon coleslaw mix (before mayo)
- 1 tablespoon lettuce; shredded
- Cook bacon and dice into small bits.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Chop lettuce into small long slivers
- Cut one avocado open and set aside. Cut open the second avocado and dice.
- Cut key lime in half.
- In a small bowl, add diced tomatoes, diced bacon, coleslaw mix, lettuce, and squeezed key lime juice.
- Using the diced avocado, mix well into the tomato mixture. The avocado acts as mayo.
- Combine bacon with the mixture in the bowl.
- Spoon mixture into avocado holes and top with salt and pepper.
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/blt-key-lime-stuffed-avocados/