Butterscotch Peanut Butter Birds Nest Cookies
Yield 16 cookies
Yummy, savory and super simple to make. Just three ingredients!
- 7 cups of corn flakes
- 3 1/2 cups of peanut butter
- 2 bags of butterscotch chips
- Melt the butterscotch chips and peanut butter together until smooth over medium heat. Do not let it bubble or boil.
- Slowy add each cup of cornflakes to the mixture and turn the heat down to med-low to prevent burning.
- Coat the cornflakes evenly with the entire mixture. You can add more peanut butter if needed.
- Cool on wax paper or a non-stick cookie sheet in the fridge for 30 minutes or until hardened.
- Carefully remove the cookies and enjoy!
(To store the cookies I recommend a glass casserole dish with a lid. Keep refrigerated because they will melt!)
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/birds-nest-cookies-houseful-of-cookies/