White Chocolate Birds Nest Cookies
Yield 18-20 cookies
This is a great, quick, no-bake recipe you can make right on the stove-top or microwave
- 1 1/2 cans of chow mein noodles
- 3/4 bag of white chocolate chips (large) or melting chocolate
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- Holiday Sprinkles
- On the stove top in a medium sauce pan warm the chocolate chips or melting chocolate on medium heat. Do not let the chocolate bubble.
- When the chocolate is slightly softened pour the chow mein noodles into the pan in small increments slowly stirring in the noodles until they are all coated. (If you're adding nuts - stir them into the mix at the same time as the noodles)
- Immediately, using an cookie scoop or large spoon, pace on wax paper or a non-stick sheet pan. If mixture is sticking to the spoon spray a little cooking spray.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let cool in the fridge for an hour.
- Carefully remove from sheet pan when cooled and enjoy!
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/birds-nest-cookies-houseful-of-cookies/