Bacon Jalapeño Wonton Bites
Yield 12 wontons
These Bacon Jalapeno Wonton Bites will spice up your life! Serve as an appetizer or a snack at any party, get together or Netflix binge session!
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 5 strips of cooked & crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your muffin/cupcake pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup lightly pushing down to form a cup
- Bake for 6 minutes
- While they are baking use a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, and chopped jalapeños.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups.
- Sprinkle with bacon crumbs, jalapeños
- Place it back into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes
Recipe by My Crafty Life at https://www.craftylife.net/bacon-jalapeno-wonton-bites/