Valentine’s Day Candy Bark Recipe
I am not a huge sweets person, my family on the other hand have a huge sweet tooth. This recipe is one we fight over, all of us. I love the combo of white chocolate and graham cracker. It’s a super easy recipe for any Valentine’s Day party or a cute dessert for the lunch box. You can change it up for any holiday too! Use candy shamrocks or sprinkles and green colored chocolate.
Valentine's Day Candy Bark
A super easy recipe for any Valentine's Day party or a cute dessert for the lunch box.
- 7 whole graham cracker + 1/4 cracker
- 1 pouch white chocolate wafers (Ghiradelli)
- 1 bag pink chocolate wafers (Wilton)*
- 1 container red and pink sprinkles (Wilton)
- 1 container jumbo sprinkle hearts (Wilton)
*alternative: 1 bag strawberry chocolate wafers (Guittard Chocolate)
- Line a large baking sheet with graham crackers.
- Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate, continue to stir until smooth and creamy. Pour the melted chocolate over the graham crackers.
- Use a spatula to spread the chocolate evenly over the crackers. Sprinkle the red and pink sprinkles onto the white chocolate covered graham crackers before the chocolate sets.
- Pour the pink candy wafers into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Follow package directions.
- Using a large spoon drizzle the melted pink wafers over the top of the bark.
- Add the sprinkle hearts on top, again before the pink sets.
- Allow to set for in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces.
Strawberry chocolate wafers can be expensive so if you are looking for the pink to be flavored add a bit of strawberry extract very sparingly because extract can be powerful.